International Driving Permit: How it Works

Updated: Dec 17, 2020

It's me Mario! Actually, it's Princess Peach! When I tell you the Mario Kart experience in Tokyo, Japan was hands down one of the most incredible experiences EVER, she tells no lies! I bet you're wondering about the details of it all...It would have not been possible without an international driving permit. Sounds complicated, but it wasn't at all.